Hangar Reservation Terms and Conditions
Reservations are not considered held until receipt of this Application and a non-refundable 30% deposit. By accepting a reservation, you agree to enter into a Short Term Lease with the Airport at the time a hangar is reserved for you. By checking the acceptance checkbox on the Hangar Reservation page and submitting your hangar request, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. Please note that requests are not assignable. Thank You!
- Upon receiving payment for the 30% Non-Refundable Deposit and TRAA confirming hangar space is available, TRAA shall during the term of this agreement provide aircraft hangar storage for the aircraft listed in the Hangar Reservation Request Form owned and/or operated by Owner/Operator (also listed in the Hangar Reservation Request Form) for the dates listed in the Hangar Reservation Request Form.
- The term of this Agreement is for a period of, and commencing and ending on the dates entered into the Hangar Reservation Request Form (“Term”).
- Owner/Operator shall pay TRAA a daily rental fee as listed on the Hangar Reservation Request Form (“Fee”). A non-refundable thirty percent (30%) deposit is required to hold your reservation, and is due prior to confirmation of your reservation. The remainder of the fees shall be invoiced per customary Airport practices.
- The Fee will entitle Owner/Operator to one tow-in and one tow-out of the Airport storage facility (“Hangar”) per day during the Term of this Agreement. Owner/Operator agrees to pay TRAA a fee of $50.00 for each tow-in or two-out in excess of those provided above.
- By this Agreement TRAA agrees to provide Owner/Operator with storage solely for the Aircraft described herein. Owner/Operator shall have the right to access the Aircraft while it is stored in an Airport Hangar. This Agreement shall not convey or grant to Owner/Operator a property interest of any type whatsoever in real or personal property owned by TRAA, including without limitation an Airport Hangar.
- TRAA shall have the sole right and responsibility to move or convey the Aircraft into and out of any Airport Hangar (“Tow-In’ or “Tow-Out”) for the purpose of storing said Aircraft pursuant to the terms of this Agreement. Owner/Operator shall have no right whatsoever to move or relocate said Aircraft while it is stored or located in an Airport Hangar.
- Owner/Operator agrees to give the Airport Manager or his designee at least two (2) hours’ notice of any use of the Aircraft which will require a Tow-Out or Tow-In. In addition, upon departure from the Airport by the Owner/Operator with the Aircraft, Owner/Operator agrees to inform the Airport Manager, or his designee, of the date and time at which he plans to return the Aircraft to the Telluride Regional Airport for storage.
- Owner/Operator agrees to follow and comply with all of the Airport Rules and Regulations, Minimum Standards and Airport Manager’s Directives. These documents are available on our website.
- Owner/Operator certifies that the subject plane/owner are insured for aircraft and premises liability in the amount of $1,000,000 (Aircraft and Passenger Liability – includes coverage for injury or damage to the property of others caused by the operation of an aircraft owned or leased by the operator) covering any damages that may occur during the period the plane remains at the Telluride Regional Airport.
- Owner/Operator agrees to hold TRAA harmless against claims for injuries to persons or damage to property which may arise from or in connection with or incidental to the Owner/Operator’s use of the Hangar pursuant to this Agreement. TRAA shall not be responsible for lost or stolen Aircraft equipment while it is stored in any Airport Hangar. The Hangar is leased “as is” and TRAA shall not be responsible for any costs or expenses the Owner/Operator may incur in the use and occupancy of the Hangar. Nothing in this Lease shall be construed as a waiver by TRAA of any rights, immunities, privileges, monetary limitations to judgments or defenses available to it under common law or the Colorado Governmental Immunity Act, §24-10-101, et. seq., C.R.S.
- TRAA has the right to inspect the Hangar at any time and the right to enter the hangar at any time, for any purpose necessary, incidental to or connected with any matter related to the exercise of its governmental functions, or as may be required in the operation, maintenance or development of the Airport, or to determine whether Owner/Operator is in compliance with the obligations of this Agreement.
- TRAA reserves the right to subordinate the provisions of this Agreement to provisions of any existing or future agreement between TRAA and the United States Government relative to the operation, maintenance or development of the Airport, which agreement may be required as a condition precedent to the expenditure of Federal Funds for the development, maintenance or operation of the Airport and, if such an agreement is entered into between TRAA and the United States Government, the parties agree that the provisions of this Agreement may be suspended and/or modified insofar as such provisions are inconsistent with the provisions of the agreement with the United Sates Government.
- This agreement is not assignable without the prior written consent of the Airport Manager.
- This Agreement may not be terminated without the express written consent of all of the Parties hereto.
- In the event that the Aircraft Owner and Operator are not one in the same person or entity, the owner of the Aircraft shall acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement by signing below and in so doing shall also be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.