Full-Time, Year-Round Position
This position will deliver a variety of customer service to airport tenants, commercial and private aircraft passengers and crew through application of knowledge of our airport, its services, and products. All employees must pride themselves on professionalism, should be outgoing, personable, and able to work effectively as a team-player.
- Responsible for resolving customer requests, questions, and needs ensuring the best use of resources to accomplish these tasks in a high pace environment.
- Must be able to handle customer complaints and maintain an understanding and professional attitude, even when handling unpleasant customers.
- Serve as a concierge between customers and various airport departments and vendors.
- Operate office equipment to include but not limited to – air to ground radio, ground radios, airport access control, computers, phones, etc. as needed.
- Possess basic computer skills with the ability to easily grasp the functionality and concepts of company software.
- Provides price quotes, processes orders – including invoicing.
- Sets up new accounts, maintain records, prepare daily, monthly, and annual reports, and perform work assignments and related clerical duties accurately with an eye for detail.
- Provide current airport information for pilots and passengers alike.
- Knowledge of customer service should include assisting customers with hotel reservations, ground transportation, catering, information on local attractions and activities, and other information that provides valuable information to our customers.
- Maintain a pleasant, friendly, and outgoing attitude.
- Meet and greet First Class customers and assist as needed.
- Required to wear professional business attire as supplied by employer.
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene at all times.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to work varied hours, including weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.
- Handle multi-tasking, customer follow-up, and be a self-motivator.
- Serve as a liaison between customers and airport line technicians.
- Be able to handle emergency situations calmly.
- This is a non-exclusive list that may change at any time.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- High School diploma or general education degree plus a minimum of two years of customer service-related experience or the equivalent in related training and/or experience.
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License with a good driving record.
- Pass all security and background checks.
- Must be drug free.
- Speak English fluently.
Must possess strong multitasking skills.
- Starting Pay: $18/hr.
- Holiday Pay: Time & a half
- Overtime: Time & a half
- Insurance available after 60 days of employment. This is 100% covered by the airport. Supplemental Aflac insurance is available at a cost to employee. Dental and Vision is offered through Kansas City Life.
- Profit Sharing
- 401K / Retirement Plan available with a 5% match after 1 year of employment.
- Vacation time & “Personal Days”: After 60 Days: 40 hrs, after first year: 80 hrs, after second year= 120 hrs, after 9 years: 160 hrs… (max 200hrs per year).
- Work schedule will be alternating 3 days / 4 days per week.