Denver Air Connection is seeking Part-Time Station Manager at Telluride Airport
This position is with Denver Air Connection – NOT the Telluride Regional Airport.
Denver Air Connection is a growing regional airline with more than 23 years of aviation experience. Our operations include scheduled passenger, private charters and cargo flights.
Our mission is to provide our customers with a pleasurable, safe, reliable and on time travel experience delivered by employees who exemplify a positive “can-do” attitude. If you feel that you would be a good fit for the position, we would like to hear from you. Please review the job description as detailed below:
As a Station Manager you will be responsible for the daily operations, safety and security of the station/staff, including but not limited to:
- Staff scheduling
- Conflict resolution
- Operational reports
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
The Station Manager must act in a professional/safe manner while performing passenger check-in, passenger arrival/departure, ramp duties, security coordination and other duties as required.
Minimum qualifications are:
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
- Professional integrity
- Appropriate judgment skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Be able to work flexible shifts
- Be able to lift 50 pounds repetitively
- Be able to pass drug screen and background check
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- A professional appearance and background in aviation customer service is preferred.
Schedule: Part-time (18-25 hours) typically five days with minimum 3-hour guarantee (per split-shift).
Location: Telluride Regional Airport (TEX)
Pay: $18.00 per hour
For more information or if you are interested in this position please email your resume or contact the Human Resources Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.